воскресенье, 29 апреля 2012 г.

James Cameron task

1) James Cameron was a keen of since fiction, he had a lot of friends. I don't think, he was popular boy at school, because popular boys like rather parties and clubs, but not since fiction. Maybe I would like to have a friend like James C. if I liked the same things as he. Nevertheless, I think, he is an interesting person. 
2) Sine fiction began to develop in 1960s, and it had a big influence on James C. As for me, I think, the time when I live influence me pretty much.
3) Maybe Cameron was interested in this, because drawing is a great possibility to express your feelings and imagination, and diving is a hobby for curious people, who like to discover something. As for me, I'm absoulutely indifferent to diving, but I liked to draw when I was younger. Now my hobbies are foreign languages (English, German and Spanish) and music. 
4) I haven't seen neither the Abyss nor Terminator, because I don't like to watch movies at all. There are CG and ILM in these films. 
5) To my mind, he likes both things. He liked these two things since his childhood. As for me, I like to imagine more. 
6) The first thing is to respect the team you deal with, the second - to do what you want, without any limits. I totally agree with James Cameron. 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий